Swiss Society for Surgery SGC
To promote cohesion among Swiss surgeons; To promote scientific activity and young academics in the field of surgery; To enforce the regulations of the FMH concerning continuing and further education.
Prof. Dr. med. Christian Toso, President
Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Breitenstein, Past-President
Prof. Dr. med. Rebecca Kraus, Vice-President
Dr. med. Thomas Beck, Finance, Delegates SGACT
Prof. Dr. med. Valentin Neuhaus, Representative professional practice
Prof. Dr. med. Guido Beldi, Representative science, Delegated SGVC professional practice
Prof. Dr. med. Marc-Olivier Sauvain, Representative professional practice
Prof. Dr. med. PD Dr. med. Seraina Faes, Representative professional practice
Dr. med. Lukas Widmer, Representative communication
PD Dr. med. Minoa Karin Jung, Representative professional education
Michael Winiker-Seeberger, Representative Forum of Young Surgeons
Dr. med. Christoph Sommer, attendance
Prof. Dr. med. Raffaele Rosso, Director
About Swiss Society of Surgery
- Promote cohesion among Swiss surgeons;
- To promote scientific activity and young academics in the field of surgery;
- To enforce the regulations of the FMH concerning continuing and further education, as well as quality assurance in the field of surgery in collaboration with the Surgical Specialty Societies;
- Maintaining the image of the surgeon with his partners and in public;
- Representation of the professional interests of the Society members.
You can find all information about the Annual Congress of Surgeons at www.chirurgiekongress.ch.
Request an update
To update this page, please get in touch with email@example.com