Swiss Society for Surgery SGC
To promote cohesion among Swiss surgeons; To promote scientific activity and young academics in the field of surgery; To enforce the regulations of the FMH concerning continuing and further education.
Prof. Dr. med. Stefan Breitenstein, President
Prof. Dr. med. Markus Furrer, Past-President
Prof. Dr. med. Christian Toso, Vice-President
Dr. med. Diana Celio, Finance
Dr. med. Antoine Meyer, Delegated FMCH
Prof. Dr. med. Guido Beldi, Representative professional practice
Prof. Dr. med. Dieter Hahnloser, Representative science, Delegated SGVC
Dr. med. Rebecca Kraus, Representative professional education, Delegated SGACT
Michael Winiker-Seeberger, Representative Forum of Young Surgeons
Dr. med. Christoph Sommer, attendance
Prof. Dr. med. Raffaele Rosso, Director
About Swiss Society of Surgery
- Promote cohesion among Swiss surgeons;
- To promote scientific activity and young academics in the field of surgery;
- To enforce the regulations of the FMH concerning continuing and further education, as well as quality assurance in the field of surgery in collaboration with the Surgical Specialty Societies;
- Maintaining the image of the surgeon with his partners and in public;
- Representation of the professional interests of the Society members.
You can find all information about the Annual Congress of Surgeons at www.chirurgiekongress.ch.
Visit our SGC website
+41 62 836 20 98
Request an update
To update this page, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org